Looking For Flexibility to Choose Your Own Fiber SFP miniGBIC module with Media Converter?
AN-UM-SMC-AS-J is Designed Just For That – Use Any Standard SFP Module You Have In Hand to Plug In SFP slot and You Are Done – It Works!
Changing Distance, or Fiber Type? Again, Change SFP module , While Keeping Same Media Converter!
But Wait, There is More!
AN-UM-SMC-AS Will Automatically Detect 10 Mbit/s or 100 Mbit/s Fast Ethernet or 1000 Mbit/s Gigabit port – You just need plug in the cables and it will work right away!
All These Important Features Are All Supported:
- Provides 1 slot for SFP miniGbic (Gigabit Type) modules, all major SFP brands are supported
- One 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 port autosensing featured
- Supporting hot-swap of SFP modules
- Standards: IEEE802.3z/ab 100/1000/1000Base-T 1000Base-LX/SX (depends on SFP module used)
- Power supply: 100 to 240VAC 50 to 60Hz
- Dimensions: 70.5mm(L)X94mm(W)X26.5mm(H)
- Environment: Relative humidity; 5% to 90%
- Operating temperature: 0 to 70 degree celsius
- CE, FCC, ROHS, LVD certified
- Supports Jumbo Ethernet frames up to 9000 bytes (if needed, configurable by dip switches)
- Supports LLF feature – Link Loss Feature – (if needed, configurable by dip switches)
Setup of these units are really easy as the 3 steps shown in gallery, and default settings will work for all of your cases, but for sophisticated users we made some more customized settings available via dip switches on unit’s back panel.
Questions during installation? Not sure if it your network? We are always here to answer You and guide You through!
PlEASE NOTE: SFP slot supports only Gigabit Type SFP modules (miniGBIC) – please note this when choosing correct type SFP module to work with!
AUTOMATICALLY adapts to 10 Mbit/s, 100 Mbit/s (Fast Ethernet) or 1000 Mbit/s (Gigabit) Speed And Extends in over Fiber – Distance And Fiber Type Depends on SFP Module You Choose
NO MORE Integration Hassles, simply plug in Ethernet cable to any Ethernet port, whatever speed it is!
SUPPORTS Jumbo Frame & LLF feature – for increased end-to-end TCP performance
PLUG & PLAY – Simply Plug In Optical port and UTP port, and it Will Work Immediatelly
FREE UTP Patch Cable Comes In Set With Every Unit!